Myla was another perfect, model newborn. She has the prettiest little lips I have ever seen and her skin is flawless. I've been looking forward to meeting her for a long time now and I couldn't wait to photograph her. Congratulations Taylor and Whitney, she is so beautiful.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tiff, I love them! Myla is so pretty, your right she does have gorgeous lips! I'm so happy for them, They make a very cute little family.
3 comments:
Tiff, I love them! Myla is so pretty, your right she does have gorgeous lips! I'm so happy for them, They make a very cute little family.
Love em Tiff!! Her lips are so kissable ha. You did great, I can't thank you enough!
WOW! These are seriously amazing pics sis! I absolutely love the one of her on her dad's chest(the one in color) She is a beautiful baby.
Post a Comment