I was practically raised by the Mott family so going there for pictures was so much fun. It brought me right back to my childhood! I loved going over there growing up and I still blame Linda's good cooking for me being 10 lbs overweight in junior high and highschool! Their house and yards are amazing and are perfect for family photos. We even made it through a pretty intense wind gust. I love all of their pictures, but I'll just post these for now until I'm finished with their session. Thanks for the great time!
Ohhhh Tiff I love them. All of them. I can't believe you were able to get that good of a shot with the crazy winds and crying babies. Once again you are SO talented!!!
Kudos to the photographer. I love the natural look of the photos and the pure joy these photos suggest. Of course, it helps to have such an attractive group! Sharon Birdsong (aunt Sharon)
4 comments:
Ohhhh Tiff I love them. All of them. I can't believe you were able to get that good of a shot with the crazy winds and crying babies. Once again you are SO talented!!!
Kudos to the photographer. I love the natural look of the photos and the pure joy these photos suggest. Of course, it helps to have such an attractive group!
Sharon Birdsong (aunt Sharon)
Tiffany,
You did a totally amazing job. These photos are wonderful.
Tiff, they look awesome. You are so talented!
Post a Comment