I am finally getting around to posting my favorite little guy's pics. Poor Abbey and Stef, they always get put off and have to wait like 2 months to see their pictures! Abbey and I had a good time hanging out while Ezra ran the show with his posing...
Abram has gotten so big!!! They are both so cute and Ezra seems like he has such a cute personality. I bet you had fun being with Abbey. I haven't seen her forever!
Tiff, you are so busy I seriously didn't mind the wait. Thanks for all the hard work. That session wasn't the easiest with the little stinker, but Ez was surprisingly eager to take his turn :) I LOVE the one of my two boys so much! I really love all of them! Thank you!!
5 comments:
Abram has gotten so big!!! They are both so cute and Ezra seems like he has such a cute personality. I bet you had fun being with Abbey. I haven't seen her forever!
Wow. I love the third one down of Ezra... so cute. Abbey's boys are so adorable.
Tiff, you are so busy I seriously didn't mind the wait. Thanks for all the hard work. That session wasn't the easiest with the little stinker, but Ez was surprisingly eager to take his turn :) I LOVE the one of my two boys so much! I really love all of them! Thank you!!
I can't believe how much Ez looks like Abbey! He is gorgeous, and Abram is so adorable I love his chunky little legs! Way cute pics Tiff!
these boys are picture perfect with out any work, so thats gotta be nice for you!! Great job. They are REALLY cute!
Post a Comment